After the weekend, you back to work, school, or wherever that you meet your friends, and then they start to ask you “How was your weekend?” or “What did you do on the weekend?” – Those kinds of questions. Personally, I find it hard sometime to answer “Nothing.” That’s because I don’t like my life to be this kind of “nothing” when I do not have to work. I believe that life is supposed to be fun and be lived to the fullest.

As always, if you go out and do something, you create a history of yourself. What I mean by that? When you go out, you interact with other people, you see things, you have fun, and you may or may not enjoy the day, but you remember about it on the next day. You then can share this with your friends, answer to those kind of weekend questions with something more than just “Nothing.” The conversation then flows accordingly. Besides that, you can also work around your house, your apartment, whatever, and even just relax at home. But personally, relaxing at home would be my last resort or when I am really not in the mood of doing anything. The gists of it is do something, go out, drag yourself out of the bed, the couches, and browse around town and people, you will feel much better. That is when I call it living life to the fullest. Sitting at home and doing nothing can lead to boredom and possibly loneliness, consequently, you waste the day-off, the time, and cause yourself to suffer from emotional defects. And that is not sexy at all.

10:46 AM | Posted by Pheng | , , , with 0 comments »

0 comments