2008-06-29

Past Relationship


The past is to learn from not to live in. When it comes to a relationship, do some people really learn from the past relationship that they had? Or past dating that they had? Before I begin talking about this, I want to point out that I am referring to some people, not everyone.

I used to move fast, I used to be so clingy, I took things for granted, I acted too immature, etc. You name it. I heard these all the time, but saying without action, things never work! I understand that it’s hard to change the attitude towards something that we tend to do all the time, and relationship that we are in, or dates that we go on. The question is why cannot we mean it when we say that we learn from the past? Act on the change! Screwing things up over and over again does not do anything good to us. The point is we “really” learn from the mistakes that we made. We know ourselves better then others. So start learning and make our mistakes worth it. This is part of the self-growth. Be good to yourself. You don’t want to get involved with someone, and then get upset due to the failure again because of the same exact mistakes that you made in the past.

8:23 AM | Posted by Pheng | with 0 comments »

0 comments