It goes with life is short and everyone should live life to the fullest. I believe that the success of life is not about how much you earn or how popular you are, but it is more about who you really want to be as an individual in life.

Self-improvement has been playing a big role in my life, and I enjoy every single time and day that I self-reflect on actions and circumstances around me. My ultimate goal is to live a life that I want it to be and be happier. Hence, the “Live Life to the Fullest” blog was created to focus on personal development through my personal experiences in life. Besides from self-growth, there are more aspects in life that this blog focuses on such as love/relationship, friendship, work, multimedia, psychology, so on and so forth.

As mentioned, all post here is purely based on my personal experiences and opinions. I would not expect anyone that comes across this site to agree with every single word I said, but I also do not oppose anyone to post any disagreement comments or whatsoever. This blog is open to public and I welcome everyone to stop by and read. All I am asking for is the respect from everyone while browsing my blog.

Finally, I hope that this blog can provide readers out there some information that they are looking for in life general. One of my inspirations creating this blog is to be able to verbalize my feeling and experiences on this blog, share with other people, and hope that it can help them out regarding self-esteem and some emotional crisis. But, once again it’s mainly based on my personal opinions.

11:55 PM | Posted by Pheng with 0 comments »

0 comments