2008-06-10

Meeting New People



Today at my work place, I met two people that are from Cambodia. They are window washers for my company, and I think they don’t work here permanently but just come by when they are hired. I have been living in Boise for about 4 years, yet I have not met many Cambodians in town. Boise is a small city, but not small enough to see people that are from my country walking around. Until now, I have seen only four Cambodians. I can’t describe how much I was surprised every time I see Khmer people (Cambodians). I was excited to speak my own Khmer language :).

In life, there are many things that we really don’t know what’s going to happen. There are also many people that we really don’t know when and where we’re going to meet. Who would really know how to solve the mystery of life and the trick of fate? But one thing I know is that surprises are everywhere. Meeting new people is always fun and exciting. Some people that we meet can turn out as friends, and some don’t, but that’s okay. The key is we are out there meeting new people and we have a good time, that’s all it matters. Who knows who the fate is going to bring to us to meet? Who knows who the fate is going to take him/her from us? So open yourself, and welcome new comers that come unexpectedly in your life, and enjoy exploring the mystery of life :).

1:03 PM | Posted by Pheng | with 0 comments »

0 comments