2008-06-25

Bachelorhood


I work with a lot of people who have family. One thing that I usually notice is that they tend to worry about working overtime because they have to pick up their kids at the daycare or spend time at home with kids. I think this type of priority should be honored. However, it gets me to think about being single and married. Every week, I go to work as soon as I am ready to go, and when I work overtime, I can stay as long as I want to without feeling guilty for not spending time with kids or anyone. Sometimes, I can even work from home without any distractions. Just like today, for instance, I did not go to the gym but I went for a walk instead and I could pick my own time, that is whenever I wanted to go and whenever I wanted to come back home for whatever dinner I would make.

Of course, being single can be lonely from times to times, but regardless you are single or married, loneliness is an emotional state that is unavoidable for human being. Even worse than single you, some married people can get more lonesome. So get a grip and face the reality of bachelorhood. Good and bad emotional feeling happen to anyone whether you are single or attached, but the thing is you should be thankful for the fact that you are single and have time to enjoy yourself, improve yourself, and more importantly than that, create yourself just the way you want your life to be.

8:59 PM | Posted by Pheng | , , , with 0 comments »

0 comments