2008-06-10

Blogging


I have been blogging for quite some time now. I have had many blogs in the past few years written in both Chinese and English. What I have learned from blogging is being able to gather my thoughts on one particular event, look back and analyze it, learn from there. It’s a great way to discover myself on each day by focusing on mistakes that I made and lessons that I learned. It also makes me pay more attention to the way I see myself as an individual, and the way that I behave in some circumstances. Moreover, blogging provides me an opportunity to verbalize my real feeling. It does feel very great to say something that has been stuck in my mind all day. I like to write something for my blog before I go to bed. When I finish the writing, my mind is completely relaxing like releasing thoughts that get too stuffy in my head. Therefore, it makes me sleep really well until morning.

Furthermore, blogging is not all about writing stuff. Have you ever owned MySpace or Facebook? Those socializing and networking sites allow you to express yourself. They offer many tools for you to design the page that you want your page to look like. You can put on your favorite music, video, pictures, and so forth to share with your friends and the rest of the world. It’s a great way for self-expression. Believe it or not, from the “stuff” that you put on your webpage and the way you design your own webpage, people are able to get to know you a little bit more. I enjoy a lot designing my blog, and it gives me great feeling when my blog’s page looks just like the way I want it to look like. It reflects my personality and shows my creativity to the world. Also, photos, music, video, words, etc. that I put on my blog indeed tells my favorites.

There are many ways to vend your feeling and there are many ways you can express yourself to others, but if you are ever interested in blogging, do not hesitate to give it a try. From my own personal experience, blogging is a very healthy way to get in touch with your own mind, what you like and dislikes, and sometimes even the silly and crazy part of you. You write about your favorite subjects. You write what you want to write. It’s just like a traditional journal book, except technology allows you to write using computer’s keyboard, cell phone’s keypads, and other technological means. On top of that, you never run out of papers, and you can design the look of your online journal “Weblog” that reflects your “me.”

11:35 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments