Do you like your job? Some people do and some people don’t. Some people prefer to work with a job that they like to do, but some people would rather stick with a decent job that is offered. Honestly, I am one of those who do not like their job but stick with it anyway. The main reason for me is because of my status in the US, but I don’t think I am going to elaborate on this in this subject.

However, I think that working with a job that you like is very important. You want to enjoy what you are doing. On the other hand, having a job is better than not having one. You can think of a situation when you were desperately looking for a job. Now that you have a job, think about other people who are looking for a job just like when you were doing. I am not here to say that you should just work for any jobs even though you don’t like to do. If you have one that you like, that’s great. If not, bless the job anyway. Having a job reminds you of your capability to do things that you can although it’s not your favorite one, or something that you have thought you could not do. Having a job also creates more opportunities for you in the future with experiences, practices, communications, and other perspective benefits. To me, although I am not really into my job much, still I am trying to live each day and go to work each day and try the best I can to succeed with my career. I am really thankful for having this job actually because it allows me to be able to afford the bills, to support myself, to pay for food and drinks, to buy stuff that I want, and to be able to stay longer in the United States. Although my ideal life would be a simple life, being rich or not does not really bother me much. But I have to live somehow and satisfy my wants and needs. That’s what makes me happy.

It is all about happiness. No matter what career you pursue, and whether you like it or not, just make sure you are happy with it. Lesser complains, think positive about your job, and bless it about the things that it can provide you emotionally and physically. Gratitude never goes wrong with happiness, and so does positivity. Remember that when we think negative about one thing, our mind tends to gather negative things about that thing causing us to really hate it more. Be happy!

7:15 PM | Posted by Pheng | with 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. [~eu&vc~] // June 18, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

    Bonito blog, pena que nosso inglês seja tão reduzido!

  2. Pheng // June 18, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

    OK, I think the above comment means "Pretty blog, but our English is limited" hehe.. I found the online translation ;)

  3. Dan da Man // June 19, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

    You are so right




    http://alwayslistentome.blogspot.com/

  4. 戈 哥 // June 19, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

    哇噻,
    小弟,您走桃花運了!可是來的都對錯了號,怎麽該來的卻還沒來呢?希望您不會等到那話兒也泄了。

    哈哈哈。。。。。。。。。