2008-06-08

Never Stop Trying


Staying positive is not an easy task, but what matters the most is that I never stop trying. Accomplishing any goals that have become one’s habit is never easy. I keep telling myself that if I give it up now, later on I will want to come back to it, and then I have to start over again. It’s like going to the gym. In the past, it was on and off when it comes to me working out. Just about a year ago, I started to join the gym again and had to start over again. I could tell by feeling my sore muscles. There are times that I become lazy and want to quit working out "again", but I remind myself what has happened in the past, and I definitely don’t want to start from scratch again. After all, time is money.

Part of never give up involves practice too. From self-learning piano I can tell that practice really helps a lot. The saying goes practice makes perfect, and it indeed does. I think giving up things that you are forced to do or have no interest in doing them at all in the first place is OK, but giving up things that you enjoy or try to attain is never OK, and it can result in regret and a waste of time, and not to mention energy, money and possibly more.

So I stick to my goals, and hope you do too to yours.

3:25 PM | Posted by Pheng | with 0 comments »

0 comments