2008-07-14

Self-Reflection



Life has its up and down. There’s no one on this earth that can be happy all the time, and there’s no one in this world that can be unhappy or stay mad all the time either. In fact, life can be fair if we know how to live it and lessen envy. We tend to focus more on the moment that we are not happy, in other words, negativity. We wonder why do we have more sorrow than we do with joy? The answer is more or less we actually have the same amount of happy and unhappy emotions. We just have to pay attention when we are happy, and focus on positivity as well.

I admit it. I was mad this evening. But I immediately thought about this blog and what I have been writing on it. I used to say anger creates resentment and resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other guy to die. I failed to realize that but this blog helped me to re-think and to pull myself together again. It told me to get the grip and helped me to understand how anger can deteriorate my own emotions, while things should not be taken too personal. I am here trying to tell readers every single time to live life the fullest, and to be themselves all the time, yet there I was failing to act on my own concept.

The point is I am just like everyone else. I make mistakes and I have my up and down moments, but I never cease to make my life and myself feel better. This blog helps me a lot when it comes to getting over things and moving forward with my life. Like a friend said, writing is therapeutic and it is a way of self-reflection. This blog is my therapist and it is the means for me to self-reflect for my personal growth as an individual.

If you enjoy reading this, you may want to subscribe

11:02 PM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 0 comments »

0 comments