2008-07-16

Do Something



I stayed overtime at work today trying to solve a programming issue. I could not get it resolved but I decided to leave the office anyway because I was totally exhausted. While driving, I was debating whether or not to go to gym and I did not go. I went to Blimpie instead to get an Italian Combo 6’’ Sub and a small Macaroni. Then here I am at my apartment.

I was thinking that although I did not get the problem resolved, and tomorrow I am sure it’s going to be a crazy busy day again. But I still feel accomplished. As I always believe in, doing something is better than doing nothing. Doing something means I am making progress. Although I did not get the programming problem solved, I got the logic behind the code.

So I just want to remind everyone that don’t just sit around waiting for the problem to go away by itself. Don’t procrastinate either. Do something about it no matter how far you get, you will get something that is better than nothing.

If you enjoy reading this, you may want to subscribe

7:47 PM | Posted by Pheng | with 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // July 16, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

    Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.