In this month July, I have been asked three times about whether or not I get lonely sometime. Loneliness to me is nothing but an emotional state that is like other emotional feeling that lasts temporary, come and go. It is unavoidable for any living things. Some people might have more lonesome moments than others. However, no matter you are single or married, living alone or with roommates, king or slave, whatever, loneliness is part of our lives.

So the question was “Do you get lonely sometime?” The answer is yes, I do. Loneliness happens to each of us, but it’s all about how we look at it and how we handle it. I sure get lonely sometime, for the most part is because I am away from my family in Cambodia, I don’t have many friends or I usually prefer to spend time alone enjoying the serenity moments, I am single and live alone. But I do something about my lonely moments. I can just go cruising around town, go to Starbucks and order my favorite Italian Soda, go shopping, read a book, watch a movie, write something for my blog, do house chores, etc. to get rid of the loneliness quicker.

The point is don’t feel bad if you are lonely, or blame on life that you are more lonely than others, or call yourself a loser because you don’t have many friends causing yourself lonely, or what other people think about you being a loner, or anything. Loneliness is part of everyone’s life. We all get lonely sometime. The key is to do something about it if it really bothers you a lot. Don’t just ignore it because loneliness can lead to a severe depression and you only hurt yourself. Embrace your true emotional feeling and make the best out of it. Each emotion is only a temporary state, come and go.

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

10:40 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. fren_ace // July 24, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

    thanks for dropping by in
    my blog!
    hope to see you again...
    your right everybody feel lonely
    but it's up to us on how we handle it!
    can we link our blog?
    add me in your and will add to mines!