2008-07-02

Happy Blogging



Time does fly very fast. Just a simple glance, it is the middle of the year 2008. I have been blogging for quite awhile, but for this “Live Life to the Fullest,” I have been writing for only a month so far. What sets this blog aside from other blogs that I used to have is that things that I write here are more inspiring and personal growing.

I want to share with you all that I appreciate you spend time reading this blog, and I hope it can bring happiness and ideas about how you can live your life to the fullest that you want it to be. For the past month (June), I had written every day something to post on here, and all related to my personal experiences that happened each day. I turned worries, unhappiness, angers, boredom, loneliness, and other defective emotional feelings into words that I triggered those negative feelings to positive ones for my personal growth’s sake. Also, I hope that those words can mean something to the readers as well. The point is I have been happy since June. For the most part, this blog has been helping me a lot with personal growth and life improvement.

I believe that when we write something more inspiring with positivity, our life is filled with hopes and dreams. The moment we go back to read what we wrote, it also provides us with positive thoughts within our mind. Picture this, you write something about a sad time or an emotional journal, when you go back to read it, your mood can be changed with whatever was written. Sadly, it’s sad. Therefore, I recommend you all to write something that makes you happy, leave out the unhappy parts. If you have a bad day, turn the negative feelings to positive ones in your writing. Once again, do whatever you want to do. This simply is just my suggestion that I learn from blogging this blog. There are ways that you can make yourself happy, do share if you have some. Lastly, happy blogging!

If you enjoy reading this, you may want to subscribe

6:14 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. :: 子源 :: // July 12, 2008 at 11:56 PM  

    我反而是那種把不開心的寫出來后就會好多了
    所以每次寫部落格后
    我會覺得很舒適
    而且寫的當兒還會反省一下
    所以寫的有點悲
    但我是很開朗的人 ^^