What is sad about life is not about what you don’t have, but it is about what you don’t value what you have. What is hard about life is not it seems to be, but it is about you are trying to make it hard and complicate it.

The past is the past, period. I understand that it’s hard to move on after a long term relationship, but by just living in that “ex” and complaining about it is not healthy at all. Especially, you drag yourself down because you think you will become lonely again, alone again, single again, whatever reasons that you convince yourself that you should not be happy because there’s no more partner. Living a life like that is nothing but pathetic. When you are a pessimistic person, all you can think of is the negativity. And it is hard to change an attitude because you are so used to it. However, it’s changeable if you are willing to help yourself first.

I know I am only 22 (23 tomorrow, hehe…). By trying to tell a 30 years old person something tonight about this, I got a comment back that I am only 22, I know nothing. I agree, I have not been through as much as he has, but each life events that happened to me in the past, I have never ignored them or forgot about them. I am learning and preparing myself when I become older. Sometimes, I just wish I am not too mature for my age, but again this helps me a lot to grow as a mature healthy individual.

The past belongs to the past. It takes time to get over someone and stuff, but the key point here is that you and only you can make yourself happy. You don’t want to celebrate birthday anymore because your special one has become your ex; he or she won’t be here to celebrate with you. You don’t want to do anything because he/she is no longer here to do those things with you. Blah blah blah…. All in all, you don’t want to kill all the fun that you deserve because he/she left you. Help yourself out of your trap, and get yourself out of your own maze, would you? Get the grip! Life is not easy, but it’s very simple. It’s only you that complicate it with your pessimism and mindset. Let us live in NOW. If you read the word NOW backward, it says WON.

If you enjoy reading this, you may want to subscribe

10:33 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. :: 子源 :: // July 18, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

    Dun so complicated..
    Wish u happy birthday~