2008-07-26

Get to work



Do you have problems with patience? I usually have. I am a type of guy that likes to get things done as quickly as possible by not leaving things to be done later. Today, I was packing my stuff and I was a little bit tired. I realized that sometimes if things can be done later, then I should continue later on if time permits, and finish as much as I can. In other words, work until I get tired and leave the rest to be worked on later.

You see, life is not about taking things too serious. We have to be realistic about our time and physical needs. There’s time that we feel rushed working on things, but if we can start working on those things as soon as possible, maybe we won’t feel rushed like that. We might even have plenty of time in our hands to try to finish the task as much as we can. It’s all about time management and how proactive we are.

Therefore, put yourself to work on something that needs to be done a week from now. Don’t procrastinate or convince yourself to wait until things really get out of control. Do as much as you can. Instead of laying on the couch watching TV, be active working around home, packing for a vacation, working on your body, whatever.

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

4:03 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments