2009-03-01

Spending Mardi Gras


Yesterday was the last day of my crazy spending habit, hehe….. Let’s just say that is my spending Mardi Gras, meaning I will quit spending too much money on unnecessary items.

I set a goal for myself that starting this month, I will be really careful about my finance. But I am very excited about this goal because I am very much curious about my persistence and determination. By all means, it does NOT mean I will become a stingy man at all. I will spend on items that I think it is necessary or it is worth to spend on. The whole point of this goal is about keeping track of my spending. I want to know which part that actually seems tiny stuff but consumes more money.

How about you? Do you think you might have crazy spending habit as well? If you like, we can start this goal together ;). Ciaos!

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

9:27 AM | Posted by Pheng | with 0 comments »

0 comments