2009-03-12

Tidy Room?


I have always wanted a place that is clean, but I am such a lazy bum to keep everything clean in my apartment. J However, I pat myself at the back and give myself credit for trying, hehe…..

I think that environment can have an impact on one’s mood pretty well. When I go into my room and see how messy it is: the bed is not tidy, clothes are everywhere on the carpet, bathroom is filthy, and dishes are piled up in the sink, my mood just changes accordingly. I hate it. I feel that the atmosphere is just not right and all the sudden, I can not do anything right. It is completely different when my room is so nice and I got all the dishes done (Thanks to my lovely dishwasher machine). When my bed is so tidy that I just want to jump on and lay down relaxingly.

I know that some of us prefer messy over than tidiness. Some has a taste of bad hygiene than good hygiene, and let’s not being judgmental here. As always, you do whatever makes you happy and satisfied. The gist of it is that you do whatever makes your mood feels right. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:42 AM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments