I think that laughters are good for the soul. Therefore, I am creating a new category in my blog that focuses on real jokes. It's called LOL Category. That's right. In the future, if you want a small tiny laugh, a break from depression, just click on LOL under category, it will display all the entries about funny jokes. 

So here we go.....

Last night I was watching a show with Brian. I don't know what is the name of the show, but when they were displaying the people's name on the TV screen, I glanced at it and I said out loud to Brian that, "That guy's name is CUNT BLACK?" Brian laughed and said "No, it's CLINT BlACK." 

P.S: Sorry for the bad language :) 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

9:19 AM | Posted by Pheng | with 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 10, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

    HaHa thats as funny as Mike Hunt.Remember? ....Brian.