My company last week laid one full time position (my teammate) and one part time intern off due to the financial difficulty in the company. That has worried me still.

I feel that the time is so slow. I want this year to go very quick. Last year, I felt that it went by pretty fast. Then I start to realize that, when we don’t live our lives to the fullest that we want and instead, we are worrying about the future and get ourselves depressed, living a day is like living a year. That’s when no wonder why the time goes so slow.

When we live our lives on a daily basis, and have fun with it, we will forget about what will happen, and instead, we focus on now for the future, and time flies in a glance. Therefore, don’t let the fear get in your way. Keep on living your life. I myself try to live my life day by day and stay busy at work, it’s the only way that can make me forget about the time. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:31 AM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 0 comments »

0 comments