So last weekend, I went out dancing. One time on the dance floor, I pulled my Samsung Instinct cell phone from my pocket, turned it on, and then put it back to my pocket by forgetting locking the screen. So it automatically called people on my speed dial list, as well as, the most recent caller that is displayed in the History list, including my own voicemail.

I did not notice that until the next morning. Some told me they answered the call, but heard only dancing music, haha… and some said that they listened to the voice mail, and it simply played the dancing music. What funny was that there was a lady that was supposed to come to my house and bought my MP3 player, she called me that night around 8pm (most recent caller). But my phone automatically called her around 1:38am lol…… and turned out she called me back at about 1:40am. I think she was mad at me that’s why she didn’t come to buy the MP3 player L.

That’s the beauty of the touch screen when you forget to lock the screen, especially that’s what you get when you do dirty dancing *winking* - too much touching, haha…

Have a great weekend!

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:21 AM | Posted by Pheng | with 0 comments »

0 comments