2009-03-10

My Samsung Instinct

I am obsessed with my new phone Samsung Instinct. With this phone, I have unlimited data plan including unlimited GPS, text messages and picture mails. I also have 450 minutes available that is enough for me, and my free minutes time start from 7pm to 7am. If I call anyone that is on the Sprint network as well, it will be a free of charge.

Samsung Instinct is a touch screen phone. It is what they call one of the smart phones in this century because you pretty much can do everything with it. I put grocery items on that phone when I go to grocery shopping, and nowadays I use it as my MP3 player in my car, as well as when I am at the gym working out. I can browse the news when I am on the stationary bike, or even chat on Yahoo and play games. I can also check my personal and work emails, as well as my personal and work calendars.

Compared to my old phone, this new one has made me realize that life is good when there are not so many restrictions. With my old phone, I had to worry a lot if I ever go over my minutes. I used to have only 250 minutes, and my free weeknight time would not start until 9pm. More importantly than that, I only had 300 text messages, no Internet and no picture mails. There were so many constraints and limitations.

Life is good when you live freely without restrictions. My phone is just an example for this entry, but what keeps you from living your life freely? What are the limitations that stop you from moving forward and living your life to the fullest as you can? Just like the phone, in order to live more freely, there is cost associated to it. The question is whether or not it’s worth the price. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:19 AM | Posted by Pheng | , with 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 12, 2009 at 3:33 AM  

    wow dude,cool phone.waiting for the release of this phone in my country too.

    Deepayan

  2. Adam // April 3, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

    cool phone