One day, I signed in to my MSN messenger. One of my friends put Kris Allen from American Idol’s picture as displayed image. I asked my friend to take it off, haha….. I am not bossy, but let me explain to you something about what I believe.

Idols to me are nothing because I don’t have one, and if I do, it would be real people that I know. I don’t go around and brag about who is hot or good looking. I definitely do not put those stars on my MSN as my displayed photo. I know some of you may say that, but that’s what you don’t like. I agree. We all like different kinds of things, and there’s nothing wrong with that. But the gist of it is that, I would rather look around the people that I know and make my compliments toward them verses to those that I am not going to know at all.

It’s your MSN messenger. You do what you like, but I like to hide your display photo if I see you put on some idols rather than yourself J. It is very simple that I would rather see you in the photo, for I am chatting with you not with those I never seen face people. And you know what, you look much better and more friendly then they do to me. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:58 AM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments