In case you have not noticed, I cut my hair again!

I am not a very creative person, but I like my hair to be short. Every time, I cut my own hair, I have no clue what I am going to mess up. But practice makes perfect! Although I am still not perfect to cut my hair perfectly, I am satisfied enough with the result. First, it saves me money from going to the barber shop, and second, I cut it the way I want myself to look like.

There is no perfect thing in our lives. We can always strive for perfectionism. But an experience has taught me that, the one that always wants to be perfect is the one that usually messes things up at the end.

Just try your best. That’s pretty much all you can do. I always try my best to cut my hair, and trust me, I have no idea what my hair looks like at the back. But I realize that if I strive for a perfect hair cut front and back, I might waste my time trying to fix my hair at the back that I hardly see it myself. Or if I ask someone to do it for me, I don’t feel like bothering.

So, just do your best. That’s all we can do. It does not matter or not if we are perfect or not in other people’s eyes, but what matters the most is that we try our best and it meets our own expectations and according to our own standards. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

9:09 AM | Posted by Pheng | , with 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Raziel // March 18, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

    you cut ur own hair? need help?? haha