I was driving the other day and listen to the local Boise radio station 105.9. The host said that, we should focus more on positivity than negativity. There are a lot of things going on now, especially the economy, but we should be more positive to have something to look forward to.

I totally agree with the host. I start to hate watching news on the TV because every time I turned on to those news channels, all I saw or heard was about unemployment, job hunting, layoffs, cutoffs, etc. It’s just so depressing and anxiety stimulating. One of the Chinese saying that I like is that “It’s clear when the eyes don’t see.” It means that when you don’t see things that you don’t want to see, you will not feel or even think about those things that can bother your mind.

An online friend use to tell me that he is not worried about something that he cannot control. It has been on my mind since then. Last week, I was debugging an issue at work and I was too busy to even think about the slowness of my company and what’s going on now with the economy. It makes me realize that I should stay away from seeing or hearing economic crisis news type. It is the only way that can ease my mind and lessen my anxiety attack. J Let us focus more on positivity and hope the best for the economy and everyone. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:34 AM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 0 comments »

0 comments