2009-03-23

Self-confidence


One of my problems at work is my self-confidence. I often feel that I can’t make up my mind or trust my own judgment.

I think that being cautious is great, but without being able to believe in myself and what I do is just over-killing. I could be underestimating my ability and scared to go with my own instincts.

So, what do you believe in? How is your self-confidence? Would you rather making mistakes and learn from them or would you rather depend on others to make judgment or decision for you? It’s all in our hands and it’s up to us to make up our mind.

For the most part in life, I have learned that being trusted by someone, especially your manager at work, is a great thing to develop your skills. It is because of his/her trust, it makes you feel that you are capable of making a wise decision, and it makes you feel good as an employee to work on the project(s). But no matter what, self-confidence has to start from you first. Who’s with me? J

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:23 AM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 0 comments »

0 comments