I just got back from Texas trip, I will be posting some photos and talk a little bit about the trip when I get a chance. But before I go to bed tonight, I want to post this Q&A section.

When do I feel most connected with others?  When do I feel most disconnected?

I think the moment that I feel most connected with others is a situation when those people like to do a lot of things that happen to be the same things that I like to do. Then we will have more to talk about. Heading to the same direction with others is always the "key" that I am looking for in life because if we go the opposite way, there's really nothing to mention. Compromising attitude is also what I like to see in others. 

As for when I feel most disconnected is pretty much the opposite of what I was saying above. But people that don't have goals, complain but don't do anything about the problem(s), too predictable and not sincere, those really turn me off. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:41 PM | Posted by Pheng | with 0 comments »

0 comments