Tonight's Q&A section:

Looking back at my life, what are three problems from my past that have paved the way for positive growth and how did this occur?
  1. It would be my low self-esteem - it was my major problem in life that made me frustrated all the time. For the most part, I often think that I am never good enough for anyone, but I finally learn how to live my life and improve myself in every aspects of life to higher my self-confidence and self-esteem.
  2. Being not comfortable with myself - this was such a pain experience in my life. I looked up to other people but failed to realize that at the end of the day, all I have with me is me. I start to see that my self-image has been better and I am very comfortable with myself.
  3. Taking things and people for granted. I think we all do that in life to some point. Subconsciously, I self-reflect all the time. Therefore, nowadays I learn to enjoy things and people around me, and no more taking them for granted.
Problems in life suck, but without them, how are we going to grow? So what were your problems?

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

7:34 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments