2008-10-07

Just a thought!


Lately, as you can tell that I have been designing and adding a few sections to this blog. Tonight, I have added the photo shoot gallery section. I was trying to find a code out there that does the photo sliding. I found a lot, but because of impatience and rushing, I picked whichever one that is available. After everything was set up and I committed the changes to the code, I started to browse around again. Then when I see another photo slider that is better, I felt that I should have used that instead.

The above instance makes me realize that how many times in our life we are not patient enough to look around and explore available options out there? We tend to jump into things pretty quick, even relationship wise. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

11:02 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments