I remember when I was in Thailand for vacation, and went to a small restaurant. That time, I didn't know what to order, but the owner recommended this meal. After that, I just fell in love with it. Therefore,  I name this one “The heart that truly loves never forgets.” 

Indeed, it's not about just food or thing, but if we love or care for someone, it will be hard to forget him/her and we always find ourselves remembering all the things that he/she has to say. Don't say too quick that you love someone in whichever way when you actually never pay much attention to him or her. Say what you mean and mean what you say! Don't be a love hypocrite. 

This is a pretty easy dish to make:
  • Chopped string beans
  • Pork/Beef Sausage
  • Chopped garlic
  • Chilli Paste
  • Olive Oil
  • Oriental stir fry sauce
To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

9:48 PM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. 戈 哥 // October 7, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

    HoHoHo。。。。。。。

    I'm back to see you. How a u? Looks yummy.

    I was very busy recently too. Well, wish u all the best!

    And, It seems that you write less in Chinese nowaday. 嘿嘿!