2008-10-09

Isn't life good?


Recently, I have been thinking about life with and without school. I remember that when I was in school, I spend most of my time on homework and studying for quizzes, exams, etc. Since I graduated, I feel that I have more time to focus on other aspects of my life: self-growth, body, cooking skills, and other things that I wanted to do. But these things nowadays are just like typical habits that I often do.

It has been more than a year now since I have graduated. I sometimes do miss school, but I am afraid to go back. The reason is pretty simple, school stressed me out. The fact that I had to fight to get a better grade is totally different from the fact that I work hard on the job performance. One obvious thing is that I spend money to go to school but I get paid to work hard on the job. However, without that investment in education in the first place, I would not be able to get profits now.

This simply prompted me to think that, life is like a process. You were born, then you learn how to stand, how to walk, then you go to school to learn some literatures and sciences, after that you either go to college or straight to work. Some college graduates then start looking for jobs, and some start to form a family, etc. you name it. But for me, I know for sure what I want out of my life, and what I want out of this country. It just amazes me whenever I look at the things that I have been through since the beginning and how far I am right now.

I just want to say that life after school is great! Study hard now, everything will be paid off after you are out of school, then all you will be just like me free working out at home, haha…. Isn’t life good? 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

11:11 PM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 0 comments »

0 comments