Today's Q&A will be:

What are five activities I used to enjoy doing as a child that I wish I did today?
  1. I would have to say singer, haha... I loved to pretend I am one.
  2. Hanging out with those friends back home.
  3. My grandpa used to buy me "bao bao" to eat everytime I got up from napping. I guess that napping is a kind of activity too, but the main thing is that I do miss him a lot.
  4. Playing arcade with friends.
  5. Taking rain shower with friends until my mom yelled at, haha.... too big to do that now, they might think I am crazy, hehe....
To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

5:50 PM | Posted by Pheng | with 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. 戈 哥 // October 12, 2008 at 1:40 AM  

    rain shower ?

    u must took it in naked! hahaha...

    It's really fun, run nakedly in the rain, when I was young I saw kids were doing so, but I was not allowed to do so. Mum will whack me.

    现在您就裸跑在雨中吧,一定很性感的,我来打您屁股!

    哇咔咔嘎。。。。。

  2. Pheng // October 12, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

    Hehe...Gege, yeah, run naked in the rain, it was really fun. My mom didn't like that idea either because she thought that I might get sick, but it was just so much fun, so every time I had to sneak out doing that, haha....