Starting today, I am going to try to answer a few questions that are posted on a Life Coach's blog - Michael Moniz


I think this will be fun, and will allow me to think about some various aspects of friendship, love/relationship, and life in general. You are welcome to "play" with me. But each day, I will only answer one of the questions that he posted, and I reserve the right to pick whichever one that I want to answer. So here we go....

What are ten reasons someone would be happy to be in a relationship with me?
  1. I don't cheat
  2. I am cute, haha....
  3. I have a car
  4. I have a job
  5. I am a very nice guy
  6. I am loving and caring
  7. I am very romantic, haha...
  8. I enjoy doing things together
  9. I am honest
  10. I have sense of humor
Hm... make it 11. I don't smoke and snore, haha.... (purely based on the past experience). So what about you? What are ten reasons someone would be happy to be in a relationship with you?

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

10:33 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments