Tonight, when I was taking my contact lens off, I realize that I have been taking my whole body from toes to head for granted the whole time. I over looked the fact that they are all healthy and failed to appreciate that fact.

How many times in our life we don’t like this and don’t like that about our body. Some conduct a surgery, some get their noses done, and some even try to change their skin colors (Michael Jackson, for instance.) I would like to give a few more examples, why would you want to read in the dark or stare at the computer all the time by hurting your eyes? Why would you smoke to release stress but destroy your health and worsen your teeth? Why would you go to bed so late knowing that your body’s function is no long as good as it used to be? Why would you want to be in an abusive relationship? Why would you over work out just to get a good body but break your muscles? Etc.

I feel that, I need to start focusing more on how to stay healthy and take care of every part of my body well. Compared to others that do not have the whole package that I have or you have, we should feel appreciative about this given life and not taking it for granted. No matter how much you don’t like some parts of your body, you would have to live with it, and it’s what you have. You can upgrade it but not degrade it. Knowing that each part of our body functions for a particular task, imagine that you lose one part of the body, what would you do? And what would it be like? Of course with the advanced technology these days, they keep producing things that make life convenient for so called “disabled” people, but it will never be the same as original born and provided part. How many times I hate to wear contact lens everywhere I go to, but I realize that it’s time for me to take good care of my body’s parts moving on, and for all of you out there, if you have been doing that, then that’s great, if not, then join me with this staying healthy goal.

Sleep well………. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

10:55 PM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 0 comments »

0 comments