2008-11-05

Your Possessions


Hi, just want to let you all know that it’s my blog. I can write whatever I want, and design it with whatever look I want it to be like. It’s my car, I can drive wherever I want to go or do something with it whichever way I want to. It’s my vacation, I have all the rights to decide wherever I want to go or simply just stay home…………

Start now by taking actions on your possessions. They are reserved all the rights just for you, and you are entitled to enjoy them and not take them for granted or waste them. Look around what you have and start “owning” them (not friends or family though, lol). This is a great way to acknowledge yourself of what you can do for yourself.  

Happy Tuesday!

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:32 AM | Posted by Pheng | with 0 comments »

0 comments