2008-11-30

My Black Friday


I can’t believe that Thanksgiving holiday is already gone. I went shopping on the Black Friday, and it was really busy at the mall, as well as the traffic considering it is Boise. But December is here pretty soon, and it just reminds me of one goal that I had for myself before 2009 is here. The goal is about saving money before 2009. Hehe… you know where I am going to now. Yes, I have spent too much money lately, haha… first, it was my new apartment’s decoration, and now it is about upgrading myself, hehe… I have never done anything good for myself this much before. To that, the one thing that I want to be thankful for is first my degree that allows me to get a job, and then obviously it’s my job that provides me the funds to be able to afford these good things that I can treat myself well.

Although there’s one more month left, and I don’t think I am going to meet that goal because Christmas is coming here and I am going to be my own Santa, haha… that means I am going to spend money again, I still don’t get disappointed about not meeting the goal. Instead, I feel that the more I spend, the more I am thankful for my decent paying job, and nothing goes wrong with one’s gratitude attitude. So look around yourself, what one thing you are thankful for? When you find it out, you will know what kind of gratitude feeling that I am talking about. It is a great way of self-appreciation and surrounding-embrace.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day. In case you wonder what I bought:

  • Two Hoodies on American Eagles website (Buy 1 get second one 50% off for all Tops, and additional 25% off entire order plus free shipping)
  • Two pairs of Nike shoes from Famous Footwear (Buy 1 get second one 50% off)
  • Two Hoodies at American Eagles store (Buy 1 get second one 50% off for all Tops, and additional 25% off entire order for Early Birds - Yes, I went there at around 10 a.m)
  • Two T-shirts and one fleece pant at Old Navy (on sale)
  • One T-shirt at American Eagles store (Split the cost with a friend - Buy 1 get second one 50% off for all Tops, and additional 15% off entire order on Saturday)
  • Two graphic T-shirts at Anchor Blue (on sale, 5 bucks each)
  • 6 pairs of Puma socks at Ross store today :)

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

12:02 PM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 0 comments »

0 comments