2008-11-14

Musical Inspiration


The person who lives above me might have heard my keyboard piano playing because I have been playing my keyboard constantly, and especially, recently I just started to hear a guitar playing or practicing upstairs. I think I have inspired my neighbor to pick up back what he might have always wanted to learn and play.

I am no different. I have always wanted to learn piano and guitar, but most of the time I end up practicing piano more than I do with guitar. It is because I have become more familiar with piano than I have with guitar. But my musical learning journey has been on and off, but what keeps me going back to it is that once in awhile I “youtube” piano music and it is just so incredibly to see many talent people out there and that always inspire me. More importantly than that, they would not be able to inspire me to go back and practice my piano if I have never wanted to learn piano.

Therefore, observe people and things around you. Who or what inspires you today? Who or what prompts you to start doing things that you have always wanted to do? 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:01 AM | Posted by Pheng | with 0 comments »

0 comments