2008-11-03

Paying Bills


The gas price is dropping these days, which is good but I still need gas for my car, and the November month is here, which means rent fee is due as well for me. In spending I see the enjoyment of my capability to work. Compared to other people that do not have, I am well blessed. I told a friend tonight not to hate his bills, but rather bless them. I think that when we pay bills, we should send out the checks in the envelop with a love stamp to show our appreciations about the services that the providers provide and we know that we need/want those services. More importantly than that, we are luckier than half of the rest of the world already.

I feel bad for people out there that cannot afford paying their bills, but for those who can afford and still complain about paying their bills, I feel sorry for them because money has already blinded them from the reality, and that's sad! 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:37 AM | Posted by Pheng | with 0 comments »

0 comments