2008-11-25

I am a thinker


With the economy crisis going on these days, I have been a little bit down by worrying what’s going to happen to my job. I admit that I have been blogging less and less, and that’s because I don’t want to post any negativities on this blog to any readers out there. I am a type of person that prefers to hide what I am going through. Sometimes, it causes misunderstanding between me and friends, but I realize that I have to live with that. I don’t feel like going out with anyone, but spend time alone wherever I am in the mood for.

It makes me realize that life is not perfect all the time. There are always ups and downs. To live a life to the fullest seems to be easier said than done. But I am a thinker. I think a lot and sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the flow of my thoughts. I always believe that time can heal and provides answers to doubts. I will be having day-off from work from Thursday until Monday due to the Thanksgiving holiday, and I am going to consume those days to think about stuff, yeah stuff, then go from there.

The point is, we are human beings. We have good and bad moments. It is an emotional state that everyone has to go through in life. But once in awhile, if we can take a break and give our concerns some thoughts, then we would not be too nervous about running this life or feel lost out of control. Give it a try, and remember to be thankful for your functional brain that allows you to think. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

3:34 PM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 0 comments »

0 comments