2008-11-11

Got Milk?


Nowadays I start drinking a glass of milk before bed. By just looking at the white color of the milk, and drinking it, I feel very good inside out. Firstly, it reminds me that I am healthy. Secondly, I can afford to buy milk to put in my fridge. Finally, I am able to just enjoy the taste of it knowing that it will provide me with vitamins that my body needs. Having these said, I am truly thankful for what I got to enjoy at this moment.

Small things in our life, it might appear too tiny that we do not know its value or give its credit. It’s like the air that we breathe everyday, the water that we drink everyday, etc. but we most of the time fail to be thankful for those small things, for we think that they are “always” there for us, and thus, we take them for granted.

This is just a thought for you to think and hopefully you will show more gratitude towards what you have, what you can afford, and what has been provided to you for free. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

9:12 AM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments