2008-11-24

Music heals soul


How much do you like music? I think music is a healing medicine to one’s soul. It can impact one one’s mood. If you are sad, and listen to dance songs, the sadness is kind of going away, and if you listen to sad songs, you will become sadder. My favorite genre is pop and slow. Most songs that I like are Chinese. Every time, it relaxes my nerve and makes me miles away from the problems but into my dreams and fantasies. Sometimes, the reality is too painful to be faced, and it’s good to escape from it once in awhile.

Moreover, looking for songs is also a task that can keep one’s mind occupied. I like to search for new songs once in awhile, and that helps easing the stress and boredom. I also like to listen to those songs and the lyrics. The lyric sometime gives me a realization about life in general, and sometimes it’s just a good quote to look at life in general. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

2:25 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments