Have you ever heard of unconditional love?

Lately, I have been addicted to a show on YouTube. It’s a romantic comedy show from German. But what attracts me the most is the love that they show to me. It amazes me that how can a person love someone like that? Unconditionally, patiently, and supportively. The show sometime gets traumatic. It’s like a soap opera, but not exactly. It’s just a European type of show. But it shows me of how a relationship works – the crush, the jealousy, the falling in love, the fight, the make up, etc.

After all of this, I realize that no matter what types of people that I have been with in the past, the experiences teach me to grow more mature to not make the same mistakes, and more importantly, I have never stayed away from love and being loved. Loving heart is a good thing to have. Keep up the good work.

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

9:05 AM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments