2008-11-09

FOUND


I have never had this feeling before inside of me. It’s the greatest moment ever that I enjoy very much how my Saturday went. It was all me alone, yet a true and enjoyable alone. I asked myself, now what can I do to enjoy my evening home alone. I turned on the TV watched the show that I used to watch before, and it’s always nice to catch up with shows that you were tired of before. I also made white grapes smoothie, took a nice shower, cleaned up the kitchen little bit, and then learned how to play chords on the piano. I have been trying to pick up learning piano again. As you know, leaning piano is one of my resolutions for this year 2008, and I am glad I am making progress on it.

Right inside of me, I feel that I have truly and surely understood myself better. This self-discovery journey seems to make more sense to me than before. No news is good news, and it is internal peace that makes a day delightful and hopeful. With dreams and goals, it makes life easier to focus on what is more important than what.

For young people out there, it’s just my word of advice from personal experience. You may think you are mature enough, but in fact, you are still not. Maturity does come with age, and I think instead of trying to be mature or already thinking you are mature, try to shift the focus to the self-discovery journey. Maturity is nonsense, what defines you is what you have to go with. When you realize that you are lost, in fact, it is when you are finding yourself, and eventually, you will be found. One of my favorite quotes is “Maybe getting lost is the best way to find yourself.” – Unknown. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

9:57 AM | Posted by Pheng | , with 0 comments »

0 comments