2008-08-10

Self-expression

Decorating your own apartment or your own room is a great way to express yourself to others. Personally, I have been enjoying this kind of self-expression with my new apartment. I finally uploaded all my new apartment's photos today. To view them, you can simply click on the link below. Before I call it a night, I would like to give you a quote by John Turturro: "My interest lies in my self-expression - what's inside of me - not what I'm in." Good night!

http://picasaweb.google.com/phengly/NewApartment

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:50 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 11, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

    I love your no shoes sign.You should get a can of foot deoderizer spray for people with that"smells like cheese in here odor." LOL

  2. Pheng // August 11, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

    whoever that was, next time please leave a name since you left comment as anonymous. But thanks ;)