Do you have a type? I believe everyone does. Some people are just more flexible than others. For me, I believe that I do have a type, but if you want me to specifically describes that “type.” I am afraid I cannot because I find each individual is different. I don’t like to limit myself with just “these are what I want, and if you don’t meet these, I don’t want you.”

However, where in the world that you think you are not someone’s type? Granted, you look at a guy or a girl that leans towards your type, but he or she is too gorgeous that makes you think that he or she is either taken or is not interested in you. Yes, rejection sucks! We all are, to an extend, afraid to get one, especially from the ones that we are attracted to. I used to ask my friends, how come I went to the club and no one ever talked to me? My friend said, maybe they think that a cute person like you is already taken! Another friend said, maybe they are shy to talk to you because you might reject them because they are not your types! So on and so forth. We tend to be very self-conscious, and granted, we know ourselves very well. Trust me, I feel the same way most of the time to go up and talk to someone that I am attracted to. We do not want to break our comfort zone, but with the reality check, we suffer from low self-esteem. We lack of self-confidence to talk to a cute or hot one. We expect that things should go smooth, and if they don’t, we don’t want to even go there.

Look and personality to me is very important. You have an average look but with great personality, you are in. But if you have the look but lousy personality, I will run away as fast as I can. However, type for attraction is one thing, friendship is another thing. I think you see where I am heading to base on this statement. Just go out there and have fun. Don’t expect too much out of someone. When you least expect it, you will feel that it’s actually not that difficult to talk to a guy or a girl that you have been admiring secretly. Maybe to your surprise, you are his or her type, but just waiting for you to make the first move.

Have a great weekend!

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

11:29 AM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 0 comments »

0 comments