Do you have a goal in life? Are you a planner? Where do you want to go two or three months from now, or even in the future? This might seem to go against living a life in the moment, but in fact, it is an “opposite” element that makes living in the moment more enticing.

Someone used to say to me that “It’s good to have something to look forward to.” Now, I have become a strong believer of that sentence. As much as I try to enjoy living in the moment, I also enjoy looking forward to what will bring me in the future, or where will I go to for a vacation, or where will I end up at, or who I am going to meet. I feel that it is this “looking forward to” that brings the hope to the present - something that is definitely a turn on, mystery, and adventure.

Therefore, living in the moment does NOT specifically mean that you don’t care about your future anymore, or you have nothing to look forward to but simply live and live in the moment. So do you have something to look forward to in your life? If not, you better create one. It’s a fun way to live a life, I promise!

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

11:46 AM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 0 comments »

0 comments