You know it is January, 2009. Now that my body is in a recovery process J I have started hitting the gym again. Lately, I notice that it is so darn hard to find a good parking spot at the gym, and there are definitely more people at the gym than before. A few are familiar faces, but more unfamiliar faces. It got me to think that it could be that those people made their New Year’s resolution to stay healthy, or in shape, or whatsoever.

It will be interesting to see how much crowded can this continues at the gym. That’s being said, whether or not some of those people will stick to their resolution - goal so to speak for this year 2009, or give up again and start over again in year 2010.

My question to you to think about is that, are you a quitter or a pursuer? I wish you the best with whatever your resolutions are for this year 2009. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:26 AM | Posted by Pheng | with 0 comments »

0 comments