Lately, I am so lazy to hit the gym. Just kidding. I am sick at home. First was fatigue, then running nose, then headache, then sore throat, and now coughing. *Sigh* 

When it is five or six o’clock in the morning, I woke up due to my sore throat. I then realized how good it is to not sick. I never knew that simply breathing or swallowing your own saliva is such a pain thing to do. I tried almost everything to get this better, but the problem seems to be intermittent.

This week is supposed to be my vacation from work, but I am not complaining for the fact that I am just home sick. It makes me believe more and more that things do happen for any reasons beyond our measures. See if I have booked a ticket to go travel for my this week’s time off, it would be a bad thing because I would not be able to enjoy the fun. Therefore, I’d rather stay home and take good care of myself and go somewhere when I recover.

So be happy if you are not sick. Breathing air and swallowing food are simple and easy things to do when you are healthy. Be thankful for that. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

7:07 PM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 6, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

    cant wait to see you get back on your feet!