2009-01-16

Loving Myself

Yesterday I was talking about being thankful for being me. One of the items that I listed was about “I love myself.” I want to write about it today.

I would never think that I would say that to myself, or even proclaim to the world (people that come across to this blog). To me, loving oneself can be two things: arrogant (ego) or just feeling good about oneself. For me, I am totally feeling good about myself.

There are a few things that I realize that have changed in my life, especially the way I see things, people, and particularly myself.

I am less concerned about what other people think about me.

I am not too worried but more proactive looking for solutions and options to the problems.

I tend to buy more clothes because I look darn good in them, haha……

I look at myself in the mirror and smile at myself.

I simply feel hopeful.

I strive to look for more positivity than negativity.

I am thankful for things that I own, people that surround me, and less taking things and people for granted.

I feel the wisdom within me that allows me to live a life that I want it to be.

I take any open opportunities and learn from my mistakes.

I let go the past.

I feel more confident about myself.

I feel more comfortable about being myself.

I have grown ………

More importantly, when I start to love myself days by days, I realize that I want to share my life with others. I want to share good news and life perspectives with others - my blog.

Oscar Wilde’s quote has proven this clearly – To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance. When you love yourself, then you realize that it’s time to love and beloved.

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:31 AM | Posted by Pheng | , , with 0 comments »

0 comments