2009-01-02

Before & After

Before - 2006


After - 2009


It's been two years since I have been working out. The process has been on and off, until last year I become more determined about hitting the gym and getting the body and health that I always wanted to. I think for the most part because I graduated and no need to worry anymore about homework, exams, etc. so that allocating my time to go to gym became easier. 

This determination has proven me that if you put your heart into doing something, thing will change. No matter how much effort you put into it, you have started and you are making progress. It's always better than nothing or simply just giving up. Trust me, I have not been working out as hard as other people have, otherwise for this amount of time I would be more muscular than this, haha... but I do it as the days go, and hoping for the change in the result - little by little. 

P.S: This is not a fat loss commercial, haha..... Happy New Year in the meantime. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

9:11 AM | Posted by Pheng | , with 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Raziel // January 3, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

    nice results!

  2. Unknown // January 5, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

    Looks like you have been taken care of yourself ;) Happy New Year to you as well!