You ever felt like thankful for being you? Here are what I am thankful for being me:

  1. I am healthy although just recover from cold, hehe... still.. I am healthy.
  2. Sometimes being sensitive drives me crazy, but without it, I would be more inconsiderate and heartless towards people, things, and situations.
  3. My expression tells a lot about how I am feeling. I don't hide. I value the honesty to myself and others.
  4. I love it when I smile - so sweet, hehe...
  5. I just love myself now although there were times that people drag me down, but it would be just temporary because I am strong inside beyond what others think I am based on the outside. 

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

8:43 AM | Posted by Pheng | with 0 comments »

0 comments