2009-01-12

Positive Attitude

So I am back to work today. My coughing tends to get worse at night causing me not able to sleep very well. Last night I could not go to bed until 2:30 a.m and had to get up around 8 o’clock in the morning. My whole week was spent on being sick at home. But to remain positive attitude, there are actually a few things to be thankful for.

  1. Thanks to all people that have shown their caring towards me - both in person and online, or even through emails. You guys rock when I feel like I can use some encouragements.
  2. Good thing I didn't plan on traveling that week; otherwise, being sick on the trip ain't no good.
  3. I got to save some gas and shopping money ;)
  4. It made me more cautious in the future to prevent getting sick again in terms of health, food, etc. 

Overall, I am still not feeling "completely" recovered. But in life, when we look at negative outcomes as opportunites for us to grow, it's a great outlook to live a life to the fullest. 

Happy Monday ~

To receive updates from "Live Life to the Fullest" blog, you may want to subscribe

3:47 PM | Posted by Pheng | , with 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 21, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

    Attitude is everything! Our thoughts are very powerful and shape the direction of our life, so lets think positive!http://amfreedom.wordpress.com